BCN Peel #01 Purifying Acne Prone is a chemical exfoliant combining alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) mandelic acid with beta hydroxy acid (BHA) salicylic acid.
- Treatment of active acne or acne in resolution
- Treatment of pimples, blackheads, unclean pores
- Reduction of superficial acne scars
- Prevention of new acne outbreaks
One of its main characterizations is its keratolytic, astringent, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects.
Its main function is to balance excess sebum production of the sebaceous gland, whilst preventing and neutralizing propionibacterium acnes or infection.
- 15% Salicylic Acid
- 15% Mandelic Acid (anti-microbial action and boosts collagen production)
- 1.5-2.5 pH
Alcohol Denat., Mandelic Acid, Salicylic Acid, PEG-8, Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxxypropylcellulose
Ella Young –
Madeleine Shah –
Really happy thank you
Really happy thank you. No fuss, no messing about, just super-prompt dispatch and delivery.
Matilda West –
Great company! Have already ordered twice and will order again. Fast service.